Windows 10 Upgrade Free Download Full Version ISO 32 Bit – 64 Bit and Windows 10 upgrade free 2016. Here we are discuss two methods of windows 10 installation. First method is to windows upgrade free and Second one is Create installation disc for windows 10 to install in any PC.
I always loved the moment when new OS release comes from Microsoft Windows 10. Users were expecting Windows 9 after the previous 8.1 but it was quite surprising that Microsoft Skipped 9 and released Windows 10. In this latest version of microsoft windows 10 has new look of Metro Style UI (User Interface) and Microsoft had to take a new step to create a Mixture of Windows 7 and Windows 8 to create the latest Windows 10.
Also Read: Windows 10 Tips, Tricks & Hacks
Windows 10 Free Upgrade or Download Full Version ISO (32 – 64 Bit) 2016
So far Windows 10 has received positive response from technical groups and it is not official released by Microsoft. However they have released a preview version. You can easily Download and Windows 10 Upgrade or Windows 10 free download full version for free of cost and get concept of how this product will work. I’m also excited to install this on your new system.
Also Read: How to Create a Windows 10 Installation Disc
Technical Specifications of Windows 10:
- Name of the software: Windows 10 Technical overview available in 32 bit and 64 bit versions with English mainstream language.
- Type of Setup: Offline Installer/Full Standalone Setup:
- Compatibility Architecture: 32Bit(x86)/64 Bit(x64)
- License: Free
- Developers: Microsoft
Minimum System Requirements For Windows 10 :-
- OS To upgrade:- You will need Service Pack 1 (SP1) Of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1( Windows installed must be a genuine one otherwise no update will avail to you).
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster processor or SoC (system on a chip). 64-bit versions of Windows 10 require a processor that supports CMPXCHG16b, PrefetchW, and LAHF/SAHF capabilities.
- RAM: Atleast 1 GB for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Physical Memory (Hard Disk Space): 16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.
- Display or Resolution: 1024 x 600.
- Touch: For multi touch support tablet or Windows device.
- Microsoft account: Required for some features.
- Cortana support: Only supported in the United States, United Kingdom, China, France, Italy, Germany, and Spain.
- Windows Hello Face Recognition: Infrared camera for facial recognition or iris detection, or a finger print reader which supports the Window Biometric Framework.
- Media streaming: Xbox Music and Xbox Video streaming capabilities available only in certain regions.
- Compatible kernel mode drivers.
- Device encryption :-InstantGo and TPM 2.0.
- BitLocker: Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise, Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2, TPM 2.0 or a USB flash drive.
- Wi-Fi Direct Printing: Supported Wifi Router to access services
#1 Method: Upgrading from Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 to Windows 10 or Windows 10 Upgrade Free 2016
As mentioned earlier, Windows 10 is a free upgrade if you are running Windows 7 or Windows 8.x. Here’s how you can upgrade:
- First of all make sure that you have genuine version of Windows 7/8/8.1 as this update is only available on these version on genuine windows.
- Now in your genuine version of windows navigate to Control Panel -> Windows Update.
- Now the user of all the selected 190 countries where the version of windows 10 is being released will see here the Major Update of Windows 10.
- Click on Install the update and downloading process will start for Windows 10.
- Now after the above step or you have not getting that screen click on the Windows sign icon on system tray which were appearing from previous month.
- There you will see the option for Reservation Confirmed and after that Download Option For Windows 10. Just tap on it.
- Now the Windows 10 will start downloading on your computer and this can take time according to your internet speed.
- Now when this process completes your windows will get reboot automatically.
- Thats it Now you will get entered into the Most Amazing version of Windows that is Windows 10. That is you have successfully Windows 10 Upgrade free download full version.
Also read: Windows 10 System Requirements
#2 Method: Steps To Make Windows 10 Installation Disc:
1. First of all you need to download the latest version of Media Craetion Tool and below are the links to get the respective bit tool.
2. Now click on Create an installation media option there.
3. Now you need to install the tool in your PC and then launch it and you will have two option either to make USB flash drive bootable to install windows or either get the ISO file.
5. Now the downloading process will start and it will take time according to your internet speed.
6. After the downloading is complete you will get the ISO file of Windows 10 and now you need to burn that ISO file on the DVD disc and for that firstly download and install Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool. This tool is available for free of cost by Microsoft Corporation.
7. Don’t trouble with software’s title that is Windows 7. But this software works perfectly fine with Windows 7,8 or 8.1 and windows 10. Now you have to install the downloaded software. After installing it now, you have to run it.
8. Now in the open window as shown below click on browse. Now locate the path of Windows ISO file and select it then click on next button.
10. Now burning process will starts and after few minutes you are done with the installation disk of Windows 10 that you can use to install Windows 10 on any of the PC.
Now, in this way you’re sucessfully Windows 10 Upgrade Free Download Full Version and checkout the Windows 10 system requirements before installing windows 10, Enjoy don’t forget to share it with your friends. If you face any problem feel free to discuss in below comments,
Receive Notifications of New Posts by E-mail